Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Phadt Roll bar. Anyone with one?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 08:53 PM
mountainbiker2
Melting Slicks

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Phadt Roll bar. Anyone with one?

What do you guys think of the Phadt rollbar? Let's hear from you guys that have roll bars. Do you think the mounting is any good. Is it a true bolt in roll bar that I can install? Etc.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/products/...&search=&page=

Autopower looks pretty good too.

My car is used for Autocross and track days. Almost no street driving, except for getting to the track. I really don't care about a roll bar for autocross. Just for those track days.

I want this type of roll bar. No cage etc. It needs to be affordable and easy to install. I'd rather have something then nothing.

thanks,
Steve
Old 03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
vetteztr
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run a Phadt roll/harness bar. It went in easily on the initial install, and looks like it belongs, great fit. Aaron sells different bars for the coupe or fixed roof, each made to hug the roofline. I also take mine out for long trips. I can get it out, and re-install myself, as long as the seats are out. It attaches to the frame of the car in four spots. Good hunting!

Quick Reply: Phadt Roll bar. Anyone with one?