Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Modding the tow vehicle :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Cobra4B
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CI 3-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Default Modding the tow vehicle :)

Check out the new front tint (35) and my Rhino Liner. I went over to get my new bed box, but it came in smashed.... did look nice in there though. Advanced is sending it back and ordering a new one

Next up: air spring install, B&M super cool secondary trans cooler, 7-pin harness upgrade, and trailer brake controller.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Oyishdog
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B

Next up: air spring install, B&M super cool secondary trans cooler, 7-pin harness upgrade, and trailer brake controller.
looks great brian! BTW, I know you said you did not get the compressor kit for the air springs, but im suggesting that you rethink that one...it is sooo simple and easy to increase and decrease pressure as you go, especially on different road types. Just my .02
Old 03-22-2007, 08:00 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

gOOD lUCK!
Old 03-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Cobra4B
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CI 3-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Originally Posted by Oyishdog
looks great brian! BTW, I know you said you did not get the compressor kit for the air springs, but im suggesting that you rethink that one...it is sooo simple and easy to increase and decrease pressure as you go, especially on different road types. Just my .02
Thanks man... I really don't want to deal w/ the complexity of running the wires and all the added cost.

I figure I'll air it up when I tow to level out the truck... then air them down when I'm not pulling. I have a compressor in my garage and the mobil Z06 kit so air is handy... it's not like I'll have to go to the gas station to air up.

Get notified of new replies

To Modding the tow vehicle :)

Quick Reply: Modding the tow vehicle :)