Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rock Auto replacement brake parts for C6Z06

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 09:52 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Rock Auto replacement brake parts for C6Z06

I went to Rock Auto the other day just to see what was available for the C6Z06 and low and behold, they list parts for most everything including rotor, brake pads, caliper bolts. And the part are super cheap...am I missing something?

The only thing that concerns me is the rotor diameter they list 12.8", aren't the new Z's 14"? The price is right $77 per rotor compared to the $120 from a dealer.

I crossed referenced the parts with the standard C6 and they are different? Could it be that happy days are here for C6Z06 owners?

Usually, I would post C6Z06 related info, in the C6Z06 forum, but it's a little to "waxer" for me, and I know there are a few of you C6Z06 guys hanging out in the shadows.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:09 PM
VegaVette
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raybestos doesn't have a part number yet for the C6 Z06 rotors. The pads will be ATD1185M for front pads, and ATD1185AM for the rears, but they don't have any stock built up yet.

Chuck

Quick Reply: Rock Auto replacement brake parts for C6Z06