Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Setup show on Speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 09:28 PM
The Spark
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Setup show on Speed

Has anyone seen the show "Setup" on Speed? I just saw it tonight and it is pretty cool. They were road racing tonight. Good wheel-to-wheel racing action.

They drive Pontiac Solstice cars (didn't know if I should have posted in "other cars" section). It is one of those "reality" shows where someone goes home at the end but it is based on racing.

Each driver is given a car with a sponsor. If they don't drive hard, the sponsor can drop them and they go home. If they lose the race they can go home. They determine their own setup (thus the name) such as alignment and tire pressure.

The girl host is good looking but she is kind of annoying. She tries to act tough and jump on the drivers or crews but it just doesn't work. It made me laugh. She tries to show off when she waves the green flag and she likes to flirt with the guys.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:36 PM
TommyBoy72
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tivo'd it after seeing a preview the other day. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow night and will post back then. It does have an interesting premise.

Last edited by TommyBoy72; 05-02-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:42 PM
RX7 KLR
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 05-03-2007, 03:56 AM
bobmoore2
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1671295

Get notified of new replies

To Setup show on Speed

Quick Reply: Setup show on Speed