Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1990 Coupe and Trailer has got to go!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:41 AM
red90l98group2e
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price Of Trailer Reduced

RED 1990 C-4 GROUP I I WITH 6-SPEED. CAR HAS LOTS OF POTIENTIAL WITH RIGHT DRIVER. CAR PLACED IN TOP THREE IN NCCC SOUTHEAST REGION PAST SEVERAL YEARS AND WON SCCA OPEN TIRE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN MS LAST YEAR. CAR HAS TO MANY MODS TO LIST HERE AND I'LL BE GLAD TO RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS. CAR IS AND CAN BE RETURNED TO STREETABLE CONDITION. $10,000.00 NEG.
TRAILER IS A 2005 VINTAGE OUTLAW 28 FT. EXTRA FOOT IN HEIGHT. LOTS OF CROME AND PLATING ON EXTERIOR. BRACED AND WIRED FOR AC. DIAMOND PLATE DOOR WITH DOVE TAIL. ALUMINIUM CAB UPPER AND LOWER WITH WORK BENCH. INTERIOR LIGHTING AND EXTERIOR LIGHTING. LIGHTS INSIDE REAR FOR NIGHT LOADING AND UNLOADING. PLENTY OF 110 PLUGS. TO BIG FOR FUTURE PLANS AS I HAVE OTHER RACING OBLIGATIONS WITH SON AND NEED TO MAKE SOME SPACE FOR OTHER TOYS. $8,000.00 NEG. CALL OR E-MAIL FOR PICS 662-386-7721 OR worldchamp@cableone.net. IF NO ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE.
PICS ALSO AVAILIABLE AT http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/red90l98group2e/
PACKAGE PRICE FOR BOTH CAN BE DISCUSSED.
HERE ARE A FEW DETAILS ABOUT CAR.
The car was ruff when I got it. I completely gutted it and started with a complete carpet kit with matted backing. I kept the inside as original as possible and kept the dash all in and orginal. The only mods to the inside include aux. override switches for the cooling fans mounted under the radio. Shift light on the a pillar. Matching race seats on both sides with matching 5 point harnesses. Roll bar and I added a camera mount between the drivers for great video thru the windshield that with a wide angle lens you can also watch the driver and correct things there. Behind the passenger seat is a power inverter that is wired so that it plugs into the cig lighter to operate camera and has internal cooling fans to keep it cool on hot track days. The radio and speakers are still in place but don't work as I never fixed them after I purchased it. As for the motor. It has under drive pulleys. I replaced intake gaskets and seals as they were leaking when I got it. I also replaced the rear main and installed a new oil pump only because I had the pan off and pan gasket to dry up those areas . It has a K-N filter, the butterfly in the throttle body. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. DRM street and strip coil and dist. Excel wires. I replaced the water pump and the alternator last year as well as new cooling fans. I called TPI and explained to them how I was using the car and they helped me choose long tube coated headers with 3-inch collectors and all the other pipe to go to the rear completed with flowmaster dual chambers. Car still has smog pump and AC still on it and is a blast to out run other cars that have been stripped of all there things. I decided to leave them and enjoy the looks of others faces when the hood is raised and it hasn't been stripped. It has 13 inch rotors and grand sport caliper in the front with a brake bias spring installed. Braided brake lines on the front but not on the back yet. I have a new complete set of braided lines from Summit and haven't installed the rears. Front brakes are vented from the front air dam and have been using P-friction pads front and rear. Rotors have only one season on them. Clutch is a new single mass and installed Feb. 2007. The tranny is stock except for a Hurst short throw shifter. Third gear sometimes feels stiff but all others are smooth. I've been running Royal Purple in the tranny as well as the engine and rear end. The rear end has 3.33 ratio. I installed the DRM lowering kit in the car and slammed it to the ground. I also balanced the car front to rear and side to side as well as cross to match my weight. With me in the car in race trim its 49 x 51 in either direction. Notes availible. I also installed BBS light weight wheels and that made a huge difference in driving. Car only weighs 3269 lbs. with all that it is. I'm sure I'm forgetting some other things but you get the idea of how the car sits. I still have the seats that came out of it as well as other misc parts. The car is and can be streeted. It passed DOT inspection the last time I felt like trying so.

If you have any other questions call or send e-mail.

Last edited by red90l98group2e; 06-07-2007 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Price of trailer reduced!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Carolina C4 Racer
Pro

I've seen this car in action. It is a good, fast, & dependable car & a VERY good deal for 10K
Anthony
Old 05-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Brett Richmond
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Any pics of said car and trailer??? Never mind, I reread the post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:46 AM
red90l98group2e
Heel & Toe

Price Of Trailer Reduced
Old 05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
mwvettec5
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

E-mail sent

Old 05-29-2007, 04:26 PM
jwt1603
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 196 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by red90l98group2e
Price Of Trailer Reduced
To what? The trailer is longer than I want / need but might work.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Carolina C4 Racer
Pro

Originally Posted by jwt1603
It is a nice trailer, Joe. If it meets your needs I'm sure that Darrel will make you a good deal.
Why don't you just buy the car too & move out of II G.
A.M.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:49 AM
red90l98group2e
Heel & Toe

$8000.00
Old 05-30-2007, 08:07 AM
jwt1603
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Do you know what the trailer weighs empty? What type of tie down points does it have?

Last edited by jwt1603; 05-30-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:56 AM
mr.beachcomber
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Carolina C4 Racer
It is a nice trailer, Joe. If it meets your needs I'm sure that Darrel will make you a good deal.
Why don't you just buy the car too & move out of II G.
A.M.
Do it Joe!! Terry Merritt needs some competition in IIE.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:35 AM
jwt1603
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mr.beachcomber
Do it Joe!! Terry Merritt needs some competition in IIE.
I don't qualify as competition for him.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:02 PM
red90l98group2e
Heel & Toe

Do you know what the trailer weighs empty? What type of tie down points does it have?
Can't remember what it weighs. I'll have to go look. I installed flush mount D-rings and have hauled my C-4, a Cab Karmen, a 911 Porsche, a 1917 International truck, 5 karts etc. The placement of them as you can see will allow hauling of most anything.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:04 PM
red90l98group2e
Heel & Toe

I don't qualify as competition for him.
For a small fee you can! And I'm sure Terry will welcome having the car back on the track with him. Hi Terry. Miss you man!

Get notified of new replies

To 1990 Coupe and Trailer has got to go!

Quick Reply: 1990 Coupe and Trailer has got to go!