Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AV8SS event at Nashville Superspeedway

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 07:05 PM
cnewman57
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AV8SS event at Nashville Superspeedway

Hey guys,

I spoke with the Associate Director of the American V8 Supercar series today.

In an effort to get the car count up, they are offering to make a couple of rule changes to get more participation at their event at Nashville Super Speedway in July.

For this event, any V8 car prepared to Nasa's ST1 spec will be classed in their Unlimited class. All V8 cars prepared to the ST2 spec can run in their Sportsman class. In addition, they will waive membership and license fees for all first time participants.

I ran this event last year and had a great time. They opened up the gates on Friday afternoon and we practiced under the lights on Friday night. On Saturday, there were no on track activities until 3:00 P.M, which allowed for a little sightseeing, (or thrashing, if you were me!), and a qualifier and two races. Awesome deal for 275.00.

Last year I drove a Mustang, but I'm really looking forward to running my Corvette this year.

Come on out!

www.av8ss.com
Old 06-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Jason
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
CI 4-5-6-7 Veteran

Will be there for the HPDE.

Quick Reply: AV8SS event at Nashville Superspeedway