Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roos Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Geoff17
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Roos Racing

Anybody been to the Roos Racing 5 day or 2 day advanced school. Looks great but I am surprised (especially since I live next door to PA) that I have never heard of them. Honest feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Geoff
Old 07-16-2007, 09:58 AM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Bertil Roos has been around for a long time. Very good racing school

http://www.racenow.com/home.htm
Old 07-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Snuckley
Racer

Have done the 5 day , plus practice days for brush up. All good . Had Andy Lally as coach one day, he was a hot f2000 driver then. Everyone should get the chance to spin those open wheel cars all over the place before you go runnin your vette up against the rail.. You Will learn car control. A vette will feel like a SUV afterwards. Hopefully you'll get a rain day in there , that really helps you fine tune the balance of driving at the limit.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:23 AM
darrahc
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I have done the 5 day course in Pocono and it was an excellent experience. My father has raced in their series for the past three (or 4?) years and has really enjoyed it.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:31 AM
TRAIL BOSS
Drifting

Took a two day advanced and they signed me off for my SCCA Regional License. They even followed the process through the SCCA and the license arrived in the mail within a week.

They don't "sugar coat" their customers. They call it like they see it and some students were not pleased. I frankly liked their approach!

Get notified of new replies

To Roos Racing

Quick Reply: Roos Racing