Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HyperCo direct replacement leaf springs

Old 11-13-2007, 02:48 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Default HyperCo direct replacement leaf springs

Hi guys,

Looking for an upgrade for your factory leaf spring? HyperCo has just the answer for both C5 and C6 alike.

The Hyperco High Performance Track Series (HPT) Corvette C5/6 Composite Leaf Springs combine front and rear springs to give the optimum setup for Track-Time and all out racing events. The quality of this product is superior to any aftermarket product to date.

These springs have been developed to deliver rates of 625 lbs. per inch in front and 850 lbs. per inch in the rear. Hyperco HPS Street Springs also available. The HPS Street springs are rated at 565 lbs. per inch in front and 765 lbs. per inch in the rear.

The Height Adjusters for these springs have been made with a hard Delron Pad to allow instant response.

Hyperco Composite Leaf Springs retain their design arch (no sagging / chassis inconsistency) and provide more side bite off the corner. It allows teams running leaf springs to be consistent night after night without having to constantly measure, monitor and change their springs for loss of arch / sagging. The initial cost is a value based on the incredible service life.

Faster...Incredible Side bite... Quicker off the corner.

Pair these up with a set of Bilstein or Koni shocks for a complete spring and shock package! Add T1 bars and LG links for a complete Corvette track pak!
Old 11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
96GS#007
Tech Contributor

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,027 Posts

FWIW, I have the HyperCo Z51 spec spring for the front of my C4. The quality is outstanding and I would expect that it is the same for their C5/6 products.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HyperCo direct replacement leaf springs