Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best brake proportioning valve setup??

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best brake proportioning valve setup??

i got a larger bore brake master cylinder off of a chevy truck, im going to put it in the c4....i ditched the abs so i think a pv is a good idea..any ideas any picks...
Old 11-28-2007, 09:03 AM
ZR1 MK
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRACKMAN2
i got a larger bore brake master cylinder off of a chevy truck, im going to put it in the c4....i ditched the abs so i think a pv is a good idea..any ideas any picks...
I use the turn **** Wilwood prop valve mounted in-car. I dont see a distinct difference between brands. More of a decision between lever vs ****.
MC bore size is a balance between pedal effert and pedal stroke (distance). I opted for the 1" bore. I assume you have the 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" bore for more effort and less travel. I prefer the reverse.
Why did you ditch the abs?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:30 AM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZR1 MK
I use the turn **** Wilwood prop valve mounted in-car. I dont see a distinct difference between brands. More of a decision between lever vs ****.
MC bore size is a balance between pedal effert and pedal stroke (distance). I opted for the 1" bore. I assume you have the 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" bore for more effort and less travel. I prefer the reverse.
Why did you ditch the abs?
it was giving me greif... i ran better when it didn't work..

Get notified of new replies

To best brake proportioning valve setup??

Quick Reply: best brake proportioning valve setup??