Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Competition Pillow Blocks and Poly control arm bushing kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 02:29 PM
DOMSCOM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Competition Pillow Blocks and Poly control arm bushing kit

I currently have Phadt coilovers and swaybars[not Phatty competition Bars]. My questions are as follows: I would like now to add the competition sway block pillows and the poly control arm bushings. I do not track the car. However, I am after a very precise steering feel and a car that that handles beyond the stock setup in terms of steering input and overall road holding ability. Has anyone had experience with these addtions to their suspension. What can I expect in the way of preformance improvement on the street? Are the pillow blocks very noisy compared to the stock rubber inserts? How will the poly control arm bushing feel compared to the stock setup. I have spoken to Aaron and he is very accommodating. However, I woul like to here from those that have actually experienced these changes on a first hand experience basis.I am sorry for all the questions, however, I know many of you guys have had much more experience than I and would really appreciate your input. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:11 PM
DOMSCOM
Racer

Default Aaron can you reply

Aaron, can you comment on this? Thanks, Dominic
Old 12-02-2007, 08:34 PM
meldog21
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Aaron was driving in the 25 hours of Thunderhill this weekend. I'm sure he'll give you an answer when he gets home and starts to take care of everything he missed while racing over the weekend.

Dog
Old 12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
DOMSCOM
Racer

Originally Posted by meldog21
Aaron was driving in the 25 hours of Thunderhill this weekend. I'm sure he'll give you an answer when he gets home and starts to take care of everything he missed while racing over the weekend.

Dog
Thanks for the heads-up.

Get notified of new replies

To Competition Pillow Blocks and Poly control arm bushing kit

Quick Reply: Competition Pillow Blocks and Poly control arm bushing kit