Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Moton suspension(coilovers) for C6Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:39 PM
RS WRC
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moton suspension(coilovers) for C6Z

I'm sure there are at least a few of us in here looking for a 'best-compromise' suspension for street & occasional HPDE, alike use...
I've ordered my set from (Moton, via their dealer Piper Motorsport) after some baseline suspension data analysis... They are supplying my 'Club Sports' with recommended springs. Meeting with them @ PRI, we decided that we should put together a private test&tune day at a nearby Mid-Atlantic track early spring to properly tune them in and record some data to compare to standard set-up...
Are there any out there who are interested (limited to 5 cars, there is 1 other car and mine for now) so that we can schedule accordingly (early enough)?

Burak
Old 12-10-2007, 05:20 PM
kentz06
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't make your track date from Seattle, but I would like to compare the recomended base settings you received. Anything you learn from the test day would be interesting to know as well.

Dean

Quick Reply: Moton suspension(coilovers) for C6Z