Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 track car shell $9,900 f/s

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 04:26 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Default C5 track car shell $9,900 f/s

Hi guys,
I recently bought this car here on the forum to make a track car out of it. In the time it took to get to me from Texas I had a customer give me his coupe that already had a cage we built etc, that will save me a ton of time so I'm looking to off this for what I paid.
It's nassua blue, I think it has 60+k on it, but not possitive. There are some minor scratches etc and interior is missing seats. There is no drive train, but many of the bolt on engine parts are with the car.

This is a car for someone who wants to make a track car, and knows how to work on them, or is looking for a hobby. It has 2000 style OEM rims and is a 98 body. The car is straight and has a lot of potential, I have a lot of engine parts if someone would need them, but at an additional cost.

I am firm on the price of $9,900 since I'm not going to lose money on it, if it doesn't sell I'll put stock parts in it we have laying around and use it as my beater.

btw, it is set up for an auto at the moment, but that's easily changable, plus if your looking to have a race car built for you just let us know what your looking for and maybe we can put a package together for you. I was going to use it for road racing, but at this point it can go that way or drag racing, doesn't matter.

Quick Reply: C5 track car shell $9,900 f/s