Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update on my uneven ride height problems:

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:23 AM
LRD VDR
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my uneven ride height problems:

Well, I don't know what it was that I did but its freaking gone!! I did take the f/s apart and checked everything, retorqued and did replace the front and rear height adjusters with the West Coast Corvette pcs and all 4 corners are now even!! And I can't believe how the suspension is sooooo sensitive to unlevel ground no matter how little its uneven. But just wanted to thank all the guys that have been helping me on this odd matter.

Shahram
Old 01-08-2008, 03:06 AM
rustyguns
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LRD VDR
Well, I don't know what it was that I did but its freaking gone!! I did take the f/s apart and checked everything, retorqued and did replace the front and rear height adjusters with the West Coast Corvette pcs and all 4 corners are now even!! And I can't believe how the suspension is sooooo sensitive to unlevel ground no matter how little its uneven. But just wanted to thank all the guys that have been helping me on this odd matter.

Shahram
it still sounds like your shocks are bad, but glad its even now
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 AM
LRD VDR
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rustyguns
it still sounds like your shocks are bad, but glad its even now
Nope...although it sure would have been easy to find when I had it all apart, took them off and had a shop check it here. All good

Shahram

Get notified of new replies

To Update on my uneven ride height problems:

Quick Reply: Update on my uneven ride height problems: