Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Modified Single Car Hauler for Z06 or any vette and rims w/race tires!

Old 01-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Mr California Z06
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Modified Single Car Hauler for Z06 or any vette and rims w/race tires!

Hi guys.

Lucette (MsCaliforniaC6) and I are stepping out of racing and would like to sell our single car open deck hauler. We have used the trailer twice and it is brand new (2007). We had the fenders chopped so you can open the Z06 doors on either side as well as a beautiful toolbox added to the front nose of the trailer. We have a spare, a full tie down kit for the Z06 or any Corvette for that matter and a jack foot for it. We had the trailer modified so that my 2007 Z06 can get up on it with ease. The Z06 measures 14 feet long so this trailer is 18 feet without the tongue and has chalks to stop the car up front.

We are asking $3000 for it because of all the labor put into it. Please PM me if interested.

-Mike

This is a stock photo of how we bought it. The tool box is set in the front on the triangular neck of the trailer and is not shown here. It allows us to store the jack foot and all the tie downs in it.

We also will be having more race items for sale soon as we inventory everything. Thanks for looking!

We are also now adding the tire & rim set original cost for rims were $1100 and they are OEM C6 Z06 Black Powder Coated rims and the Hoosier R6 Tires same size as Z06 Stock tires were $1750 they have 40 -50 AutoX runs on them and are in perfect condition. $2800 for all 4 with rims.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Modified Single Car Hauler for Z06 or any vette and rims w/race tires!