Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Utility AutoCross Trailer Cincy Area

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 05:37 AM
coreseller
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 85 Posts

Default Utility AutoCross Trailer Cincy Area

Utilty Trailer set up for autocross or track days. I bought this to freshen up and use this summer but have gone in a different direction. A little time with a wire wheel brush and a new coat of paint will spruce it up or use it as is, the functionality is not at all affected. I towed this unit back to my house 2 months ago over 100 miles, no problems. Wheel bearings are new, tires look fairly new, there is a spare wheel and tire included. Lockable mounted tool box and Master Padlock for tongue lock, 2 sets of keys for each. Fold down front wheels work fine. 4 pin electrical connection, all lights tested and work fine. The way it is currently set-up, you drop your extra wheels / tires down over the upright pipes and screw on the caps to hold them down. The guy I bought it from was racing a C5 ZO6 and it held the wheels for it fine. If you don't like the pipe set-up it would be easy to mount front and rear tire stops and strap them down. Uses a 2" ball for towing. Local Pick-up only in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Up on ebay, starting bid $140, run search on "Utlity / Auto Cross Trailer with Tool Box"

Quick Reply: Utility AutoCross Trailer Cincy Area