Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Open Car Trailer

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Kanmer
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default WTB: Open Car Trailer

If anyone has or knows someone with a decent open car trailer for sale would you please let me know. Nancy has decided to step up and purchase a trailer. We are looking for an 18ft open trailer with brakes on both axles. Prefer open pit but not necessary. If it already has a tire rack on it that would be fantastic. Would also prefer it be somewhere close to Virginia.

TIA
Bob
Old 04-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Z06cool
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just described mine except it's a 20-foot with two additional boxes for storage and a winch. Pretty sure you saw it at VIR. I don't know what my plans are going forward yet but I guess I still need to hold onto it.

Good luck with the search...
Old 04-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Kanmer
Drifting

Cruise-In VI Veteran

Originally Posted by Z06cool
You just described mine except it's a 20-foot with two additional boxes for storage and a winch. Pretty sure you saw it at VIR. I don't know what my plans are going forward yet but I guess I still need to hold onto it.

Good luck with the search...
Khoi, Let me know if you decide to part with your's. Then you can upgrade to an enclosed and camp at the track like the rest of us

What are your plans for the Z? New motor? Boat anchor?

Bob
Old 04-13-2008, 12:10 PM
urslooow
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

If someone wants to buy an open trailer (homeowner regs here don't allow for closed trailer --it would be visible from the outside of my property) for a c6 z06 what brand would u guys reccomend and where to buy from ( I want Aluminum w/ removeable fender, long ramps, winch and tire rack, brakes on all axles, prefer double tire setup). Don't mean to hijack.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:14 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by urslooow
If someone wants to buy an open trailer (homeowner regs here don't allow for closed trailer --it would be visible from the outside of my property) for a c6 z06 what brand would u guys reccomend and where to buy from ( I want Aluminum w/ removeable fender, long ramps, winch and tire rack, brakes on all axles, prefer double tire setup). Don't mean to hijack.
I think H&H Trailers makes an aluminum. My trailer is steel but I have thousand and thousands of miles on it.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:11 PM
tcmc5
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't know what your budget is but you might want to call Kraftsman Inc in Ramseur NC. They make a nice steel trailer at a good price. My last one was 18' w/ most options for a little over 2k.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:45 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Not really in your area (MI), but FYI...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...post1565012406
Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by tcmc5
Don't know what your budget is but you might want to call Kraftsman Inc in Ramseur NC. They make a nice steel trailer at a good price. My last one was 18' w/ most options for a little over 2k.

Nancy has lots of money
Old 04-15-2008, 05:55 AM
njoy
Intermediate

Default correction

I HAD lots of money! Now I'm hooked up with a fellow who finds too many things that I HAVE to buy.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Kanmer
Drifting

Cruise-In VI Veteran

Originally Posted by njoy
I HAD lots of money! Now I'm hooked up with a fellow who finds too many things that I HAVE to buy.
Why are my ears burning?

Hey Scary, would you be willing to meet us around Youngstown? If so I'll pose this to her.

Bob

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Open Car Trailer

Quick Reply: WTB: Open Car Trailer