Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MOMO USA offers a generous $74,000 in Gift Certificate Rewards

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 11:07 AM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default MOMO USA offers a generous $74,000 in Gift Certificate Rewards

RICHMOND, CA - April 10, 2008. The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that MOMO USA will offer a generous $74,000 in gift certificate rewards to competitors at the 3rd annual NASA Championship event at the Mid Ohio Sports Car Course on September 11-14th, 2008.

To gear up for the NASA Championships and to assist NASA members with taking advantage of this great program, MOMO USA is also offering any NASA member 15% off the purchase of any MOMO product direct from MOMO USA.

“We’re hoping a large number of the NASA competitors at the Championship event take advantage of this program,” said Rob Dommes, Marketing and Racing Manager. “The NASA Championships provided us with a perfect opportunity to encourage a large number of the NASA racers to consider MOMO for their next purchase and to reward those racers that have already made MOMO their choice. We feel privileged to be part of the NASA Championships and hope that many of the NASA members will take a look at what MOMO has to offer when they’re in need of something in the future.”

The contingency program will award drivers with a gift certificate in the following amounts.

1st - $750 Gift Certificate
2nd - $500 Gift Certificate
3rd - $300 Gift Certificate
4th - $200 Gift Certificate
5th - $100 Gift Certificate

The award program will apply to all classes at the Championship event. Competitors must use a MOMO racing suit, or a MOMO racing seat - harness setup together. Competitors must also display the required MOMO USA decals (available from MOMO USA) on each side of their vehicle during competition. Competitors are only eligible to collect 1 award for the Championship weekend. Each competitor will be required to complete and submit a contingency claim form to receive their award.

Bowmanized is an retailer for MOMO products. I use their Daytona seat and it's fantastic. The XL is the only seat I know of for taller guys that are still thinner. The regular Daytona offers Alcantara diamond stiched back and shoulder bolsters. HANS compatible for the new tethered style some other vendors are offering. FIA Approved seats too. Please take a look at the MOMO Seats.

Take a look

Will work with the Hardbar Seat Rail setup and the Pfadt racing setup. I also have open box sparco sliders for those looking to save some money. The retail on the Daytona was $1100 and recently dropped to $900. I can even beat that price considerably.

Quick Reply: MOMO USA offers a generous $74,000 in Gift Certificate Rewards