Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Over1G-Racing takes a big step forward shock wise.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:01 PM
sleeper02Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Over1G-Racing to run Pfadt Race Engineering shocks!!

Over1G-Racing takes a big step forward shock wise.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at least in our humble world!! I'd like to officially announce that we have decided to run Pfadt Race Engineering Sport Shocks this year. After many hours poundering if I could take advantage of an adjustable setup, but clearly not having the budget to afford $4,000+ for Motons or Penskes, I began talking to Pfadt and expressing my interest and fears of running a new setup when I have never been on adjustables. Josh and the Pfadt staff assured me that they would be there every step of the way when needed to help me find the right settings and I really got a good feeling talking to them. After finding that many autocrossers have had good results with them and getting that good vibe talking to them, I recieved the shocks Wednesday ( as well as my new brakeline, thanks again Josh ) and have begun the install. I hope this puts me a step closer to some of the "big boys" we run against. Our first test looks to be the New Hampshire race next weekend. I am going to approach this race with an open mind, after the brakeline/axle incident and having new shocks as long as I finish strong I'll be happy. After that, the sky is the limit. I'm excited!

Last edited by sleeper02Z06; 04-26-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:02 PM
EvilBoffin
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Good luck at NH.

Please post your thoughts about the shocks when you've had a chance to put them thru their paces. It'll probably take a few sessions to dial them in correctly, given your particular alignment, driving style and tire setup.

I'm seriously considering these myself...
Old 04-25-2008, 11:07 AM
0JoshS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08
Autocross & Roadrace Forum Sponsor
Default Good Luck!

We are glad to help! We are all very excited to see you racing again this year! When are you going to post a picture of that newly finished car?

I hope your brake line doesn't become friends with your axle again!

Good Luck and be sure to keep all of the CF members up to date on your racing!

Get notified of new replies

To Over1G-Racing takes a big step forward shock wise.....

Quick Reply: Over1G-Racing takes a big step forward shock wise.....