Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anyone tell me about a club called Track Time 4 Cars?

Old 04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Can anyone tell me about a club called Track Time 4 Cars?

http://www.tracktime4cars.com/index.php

I have never run with them and are just interested if anyone has had any experiences?
Old 05-01-2008, 09:54 PM
RUN4CVR
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 29 Posts

Never heard of them....I'd switch over to Hooked on Driving for the 22nd at Pocono!

Seriously, I've never heard of the group or anyone who has run with them. See you at the paddocks, we can compare notes.

Look for us, black C6Z with black CCW14's and a red C5Z.

Jason
Old 05-02-2008, 12:11 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately, after doing Pocono at least 50 times (if not more), I have had my fill of the North Course for a while.

In doing some research, I have found they are a motorcycle club and the events are run in conjunction with bikes. So, they have 2 groups of bikes and 1 group of cars. They only have like 10-12 cars that come out and just started adding cars last year.

What do you guys think? For me it's just track time, so not worried about instructors or how they choose to run the event (per say). Could there be any issue running back to back run groups with bikes? They said they run the car group for 20 minutes on EACH hour, so you easily get 7 maybe 8 sessions out of a day. That is an increadible amount of track time, probably more than I need, but nice to have the option to go out every hour.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:40 PM
RUN4CVR
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 29 Posts

My first HPDE was at Pocono with a bike group who had added cars for the first time. Given that there are no groups within the car group, there was a wide variety of skill levels from first timers (me) to experienced drivers. I don't even think they has more than 2 instructors there that day. That was a few years ago.

That was the downside, the upside was that they didn't have a lot of cars on the track so it was empty, plus as you said there were a ton of sessions.

I think they eventually stopped doing car days. One of the reasons was that when a car would go off, it usually shot some debris back onto the track which I'm sure you can figure out, is deadly for the bikes.

Still, we'll see you there.

Get notified of new replies

To Can anyone tell me about a club called Track Time 4 Cars?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can anyone tell me about a club called Track Time 4 Cars?