Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Like Christmas today, recieved C6 WC body, new helmet, Moton parts...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:14 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Like Christmas today, recieved C6 WC body, new helmet, Moton parts...

Wow, what a day, plenty of business which helps pay for my addictions, cool stuff coming in, etc.

Bad part though, big crate was moderated damaged, missing the hood and all brake duct pieces

I am hoping when I call tomorrow I can be told there is a third container or big box still on the way!!!

-------------

After looking at all the options I decided on the non CF top model HJC helmet in a rubberized black finish, it weighs the same but has better ventilation and a bigger eye port, very comfy as well

-------------

I had a problem with the helper springs in the rear Motons sticking and then the main springs rubbing the threads on the damper bodies. The guys at HRP sent me a pair of sleaves to keep things in place and new upper spring perches as they were torn up as well.

-------------

I think something else came in today as well but I am to burned out to remember!

If business is not to crazy I will start fitting the body tomorrow so I can finish up the cage and new steel firewall

I will have this car out, this year, mid summer at the very latest even it it kills me!

Rick

Quick Reply: Like Christmas today, recieved C6 WC body, new helmet, Moton parts...