Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discounted Group Purchase - Track Day @ Pocono (Double Infield Aug 8th)...enter here

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Discounted Group Purchase - Track Day @ Pocono (Double Infield Aug 8th)...enter here

As some of you know, I recently had the pleasure to participate at a track day event with TRACK TIME 4 CARS. They are new to running cars, but have been around for some time running motorcycles in the same HPDE format. They are now trying to expand into running cars and I can tell you from participating at their Pocono East event on the 22nd, they run a first class event and have an excellent focus on safety and committment to delivering the most track time possible.

They run 3 run groups throughout the entire day starting at approx 9am-5:30pm. Each session is approximately 20 minutes long (standard). Right now they have 2 bike groups and 1 car group. If they get enough interest for the cars, they will split the car groups in two, but at the last event there were only 6-7 cars, with maybe 1/2 that number on the track at any given session, so with the light turn out, there was no reason to split the group.

The car group runs every hour on the hour and by the end of the day we got 8 SESSIONS!!! The only other events I have been to with this much track time, were open track days, but at a much higher cost.

They will be running the double infield course (or know as FUSA) .

I have worked a deal with the owner to provide a group discount to the Corvette Forum memebers that are interesting in attending this great event:
- The standard cost is $275
- Their is an individual discount to those who register 14 days in advance for $245
- If I can get 10 cars to commit to the event, I can offer a group discount reducing the price to $220 with payment 30 days in advance.

Remember this is for 7-9 sessions, not the typical 4 sessions you get with other organizations, so essentially you are getting a weekend's worth of track time for less than 1/2 the price. I want to keep the event somewhat limited so we don't overcrowd the session, but with 10 cars from the forum, we will have plenty of room on the big Pocono course.

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE GROUP PURCHASE RATE. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA IM FOR DETAILS

Last edited by 95jersey; 05-29-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Matt good deal.

sending you a PM.

Bob
Old 05-29-2008, 09:17 PM
hrtracer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pocono Event

I am in, PM sent
Old 05-29-2008, 10:43 PM
supercharged z06
Racer

Default track time for cars

I Am In. Pm Sent
Old 05-30-2008, 06:15 AM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

7 people from the ECSRacing side so far.

Last edited by Wicked Weasel; 06-03-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:43 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

OK, we got apporox 12 people. We are going to limit at 14 people to keep congestion down and track time up. Once I get 14 people, I will create a waiting list in case a few people drop out, but otherwise that is the limit. Thanks to all those who are participating. Make sure you send me a PM if you are interested in the last 2 slots or want to be put on the waiting list. I will be in contact by the end of the week regarding where to send your payment.

This promises to be an awesome event. I have 2 words of advice if you have signed up or are planning to sign up. Bring LOTS of gas and a good set of brake pads, as you are going to get some serious WOT track time!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:14 PM
RUN4CVR
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by 95jersey
OK, we got apporox 12 people. We are going to limit at 14 people to keep congestion down and track time up. Once I get 14 people, I will create a waiting list in case a few people drop out, but otherwise that is the limit. Thanks to all those who are participating. Make sure you send me a PM if you are interested in the last 2 slots or want to be put on the waiting list. I will be in contact by the end of the week regarding where to send your payment.

This promises to be an awesome event. I have 2 words of advice if you have signed up or are planning to sign up. Bring LOTS of gas and a good set of brake pads, as you are going to get some serious WOT track time!
Matt,
Put me down for two, I'll PM you the names.

Jason
Old 06-03-2008, 09:57 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

We are at capacity for this event. Any additional interest would be waiting list only. Thanks for all the great responses. This promises to be a great event.

The Corvette Forum is going to be well represented. At the east event I got to play with a new Lambo, GT2 and Aston Martin, so it will be interesting.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:17 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

This is the LAST NOTICE. I have sent out e-mail instructions to all those who have responded to me. Payment is due July 8th. If you have NOT received an e-mail from me (g5x3z06@comcast.net), then I either missed you (sorry) or you never followed up with your contact information.

So just to be clear, if you have NOT received an e-mail from me you are NOT on the list. I am submitting the list today for the group discount, so please respond to me ASAP if I missed you. I have 15 people including myself registered at the moment. I have not heard from a couple of people, so if anyone is still interested in attending this event, please e-mail me ASAP as I still have 2 open slots.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:25 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

I had a few folks drop out, so there are seats available for this event. I can extend the discounted price until July 16th for those interested. Please send me a PM with your name, e-mail address and telephone number and I will send you instructions on how to register and pay!

This is the same course PDA runs during their "grand slam". Compare prices and don't miss out on this increadible high speed event!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:55 PM
MichelleTT4C
Intermediate

Also, just a note for those interested....we will NOT be running the hairpin on the South infield.

Michelle
Old 07-09-2008, 08:20 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Thanks Matt/Michelle, looks like its going to be great.

Get notified of new replies

To Discounted Group Purchase - Track Day @ Pocono (Double Infield Aug 8th)...enter here

Quick Reply: Discounted Group Purchase - Track Day @ Pocono (Double Infield Aug 8th)...enter here