Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autocrossing on Vredestein Tires.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 07:55 AM
slates
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Autocrossing on Vredestein Tires.

Did anyone try autocrossing on Vredestein tires? If so, how do they compare to GYs, Toyos or Falkens?

Thanks for your input.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:41 AM
RusherRacing
Racer

I did this weekend but I don't have much to compare them to atleast on a Corvette. Overall I was very impressed by how they handled. They didn't give as much feedback/noise that you typically have with a street tire.
If you need a set of street tires that you can occasionally autox on I would recommend them if looking for an AutoX tire save our time and buy a set of Kuhmo's or hoosiers
Old 06-04-2008, 09:26 AM
97C5inSD
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

I run on these also and the Supercar tires and the Vredestiens are alot better then then them. and thats the only real experince i have with them i have no street miles on them i was co driving a friends car with them my car has had the supercars though. Like Rusher said it you can really push them before they start to let you know there on the edge I was actually quit surprised and happy with them i would recommend them for double duty. I will be watching Rushers car to see how well and long these tires hold up.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:57 PM
RusherRacing
Racer

Well I won't be autox'ing on them for long... They are my street tires. I may run next event on them not sure. If I want to win points this year I need to kick it in gear.

Get notified of new replies

To Autocrossing on Vredestein Tires.

Quick Reply: Autocrossing on Vredestein Tires.