Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roll Bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 04:23 PM
ken-rx
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll Bar

ANyone know who can supply a bolt in harness bar or partial roll cage for a ZO6?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:15 AM
DREGSZ
Melting Slicks

I think Pfadt had one coming out, but since corvette bodies are made of fiberglass, I kinda think any which way you go besides a harness bar will have to be welded to the frame. Also check i/o port racing's site, they probably have a "street" bar from autopower in the fitment guide.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:48 AM
TTPMatt
Supporting Vendor

We can definitely work with the C6Z's. We have numerous times for drag and road race applications. The first ever NHRA SFI 25.5 certified c6z06 aluminum frame roll cage is sitting at my shop right now. There are restrictions on how the roll bar is installed due to the aluminum frame, I'd be glad to go into detail on this.

We have tons of clients in the Brooklyn area you are about 30-45 minutes from my shop if you'd like to come check us out.

What type of roll bar are you looking for?

Last edited by TTPMatt; 06-24-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:19 PM
ken-rx
Burning Brakes

Reallly looking to just firm up the car without an all-out roll bar.I saw a harness bar in a Z at Pocono last week and the owner was happy with the performance w/o the rest of the cage. I don't know, maybe you just go for the whole thing or don't bother. I'll have to call to discuss it.

Get notified of new replies

To Roll Bar

Quick Reply: Roll Bar