Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PFYC.com - tons of new sale items - some closeouts - GOOD STUFF!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Redshift
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default PFYC.com - tons of new sale items - some closeouts - GOOD STUFF!!

Hello to all our friends and customers! PFYC is a long-time, loyal and proud sponsor here at Corvette Forum and many of you know us for excellent quality products, insanely fast shipping, and the best service possible. Unfortunately, over the years we have accumulated a bit too many of some rather expensive items and now it's time to clear these out to make room in the new warehouse building that we have moved to.

So, I have just spent a week or so creating fire sales on the items we need to move out. Rather than post them one by one, I wanted to let you know about all of the new items and have you visit our Specials section to see if there is anything you wanted.

Here is a quick list of items that we have on special right now - it does not include all specials so please visit for more information and exact pricing:

C5: Wilwood 6-piston and 4-piston Big Brake Kits
C5: Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhausts
C5: Kooks Long Tube Headers
C5: Corsa Cat-back Exhausts
C5: Neon Logo Corvette Clocks (these make good gifts)
C5: Racing Pedals
C5: Metal C5 Logo Sculptures (great for your desk or a gift)
C5: Exterior Accent Decals
C5: Muth Signal Mirrors
C5: Carbon Fiber Shift *****

C6: Wilwood 6-piston and 4-piston Big Brake Kits
C6: Borla Cat-Back Exhausts
C6: Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhausts
C6: Kooks Long Tube Headers
C6: Corsa Cat-back Exhausts

To see ALL of our specials and also get pricing, please click here for C5 items.

To see ALL of our specials and also get pricing, please click here for C6 items.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for reading

Last edited by Redshift; 06-24-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: adding link to C6 specials

Quick Reply: PFYC.com - tons of new sale items - some closeouts - GOOD STUFF!!