Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sample Data logger files

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 03:11 PM
TommyBoy72
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sample Data logger files

Hey guys I could use some help. I've been running a PerformanceBox for data analysis and while I like it, I think I'm ready to try something with hard-wired inputs like RPM. I've been doing research and I like three other options out there on paper (DL-1, G2X, and Traqmate). The G2x seems the least user friendly and the DL-1 software seems rather easy to use as does the Traqmate though comparison with the traqmate seems harder (comparing to another driver/session). Can any of you guys provide some real sample files for any of these three devices so I can see what real-world data looks like (to include GPS drift and how the software helps you deal with it)? I have some from websites but it would be nice to look at corvette data (apples to apples).

Also, if you've extensively used two or more of these, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:19 PM
WNDOPDLR
Burning Brakes

I can send you some DL1 files. PM me and give me your email address. DL1 software just made a huge leap forward with their V7. V6 was not as user friendly. I am still getting used to mine, so I am not the technical guy you need, but will happily share files.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:21 PM
TommyBoy72
Pro

Thanks for the data in advance.

email is tom at deathtocones.com

That explains why the DL-1 looked so much better than when I looked at it two years ago...I must have been looking at v6 back then.

Get notified of new replies

To Sample Data logger files

Quick Reply: Sample Data logger files