Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new autoX setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 12:17 AM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Default My new autoX setup

These are not the best pictures in the world, but I'll post them anyways. These were taken at our last local event held at Bristol Motor Speedway. This was my first time running on R-compounds so it took some getting used to after running on street tires for almost a year now. I ended up 9th out of 84 overall raw times... and I should've done better than that as I coned my last run that would've put me in the top 5.

I'm now running a set of CCW's 17x10 fronts, 17x11 rears. I've got 315/35-17 Hoosier A6's that I'll run on them the rest of this year. I love the way the car felt on them this past weekend, it was alot of fun. Anyways... here's a couple of quick pics of them.

[img]
Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 AM
LehmanZ06
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You must remove the number 15 from your car now !

It really pisses my off when people run my number.

I hope you don't have the ***** to run a national event, because I would protest you using my number in a second.

PS---looks good. Good luck. ((sometimes I turn my 1 into a 9 and run #95))

PSS----nice to see ASP grow and grow

David
Old 07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
TedDBere
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LehmanZ06
You must remove the number 15 from your car now !

It really pisses my off when people run my number.

I hope you don't have the ***** to run a national event, because I would protest you using my number in a second.

David
Don't let him scare you off...first one to register gets the number. That's why the top national guys all register about 2 minutes after registration opens.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:47 AM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TedDBere
Don't let him scare you off...first one to register gets the number. That's why the top national guys all register about 2 minutes after registration opens.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Thanks man... all I gotta say is Lehman, you better sign up for your national events quick next year... or I'll have to take over your number

I'm going to try to run at least 4-5 national events next year in ASP. I need to finish this year out on my Hoosier's and get a really good feel of the car. Last weekend was my first time out on them and I still need some time to improve myself.

Get notified of new replies

To My new autoX setup

Quick Reply: My new autoX setup