Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track times at Pocono

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
tmak26b
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Track times at Pocono

I just found out CART still has spaces available for their August and September Pocono Events. They will run on Friday before labor day weekend at the North Course for $175 or $195 (forgot exactly), they will then move to ALL THREE Pocono courses for $250 in late September. Throughout the day, you get to go between the North, East and South course. With car limiting to 75 cars, expect to get over 2 hours of track time in a day. To make things better, you will also get to do their trial at 2PM. Unlike the other groups, they will run it like NASCAR qualifing style where you will be on track basically by yourself. If you are quick enough, you can get your name posted on the lap record board. There is also a relay race at the end of the day, tons of fun and tons of track time. I encourage you guys to try it, please read more at www.cartct.com

I would go, but I have a double header at VIR the day after the first Pocono. The September event takes place on the business day at work, yikes.

Just want to pass it along

Quick Reply: Track times at Pocono