Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APR GTC-300 Adjustable Wing for C5Z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:34 AM
EBZ16
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APR GTC-300 Adjustable Wing for C5Z06

Anyone have any track experience with this wing?

Old 09-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Todd Z
Racer

The last picture is my car. When I first bought the wing from Johnny I had several problems with it cracking. I should mention Road America is my home track and that I do several events there every year. A buddy also had the same problems. Johnny did do a fair job at resolving the problems and I have not had an issue so far this year. If you want it by a specific date, tell johnny a week earlier. That is one of the problems I had. I can vouch that it does work and the drag is minimal. Be sure to mention that you are a N.A.S.A. member for a 40% discount. PM me with any questions.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:02 AM
EBZ16
Instructor

Originally Posted by Todd Z
The last picture is my car. When I first bought the wing from Johnny I had several problems with it cracking. I should mention Road America is my home track and that I do several events there every year. A buddy also had the same problems. Johnny did do a fair job at resolving the problems and I have not had an issue so far this year. If you want it by a specific date, tell johnny a week earlier. That is one of the problems I had. I can vouch that it does work and the drag is minimal. Be sure to mention that you are a N.A.S.A. member for a 40% discount. PM me with any questions.
Thank you for the insight, glad to hear that you've had some success with this wing, I was having a little trouble finding any feedback on the forum with regards to quality and performance.

Get notified of new replies

To APR GTC-300 Adjustable Wing for C5Z06

Quick Reply: APR GTC-300 Adjustable Wing for C5Z06