Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fs personal safety stuff open road racing

Old 01-23-2009, 12:06 PM
ZRWON
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fs personal safety stuff open road racing

I decided that last year, after the PONY130, my 75th birthday, that would be my swan song in the seat of a race car.
I have the following Open Road certified personal safety equipment that I want to sell:
*NOMEX PANTS XL , *NOMEX TOP XL, DRIVING SUIT, XL RJS 1 Piece, Single Layer SFI Spec. 3-2A/1 black, *NOMEX SOCKS size 10, *DRIVING SHOES size 10 SFI 3. 3/5, *DRIVING GLOVES size L HDM BLUE, *BELL HELMET size 7 3/8 MAG 5 SA 2005, *HELMET SUPPORT 360NECK TING RJS RED SFI 3. 3. and *ARM RESTRAINTS ADULT BLACK*
The arm restraints and helmet support have been used for >4 years
The driving suit was used 12 times and washed twice. All of the other items were used for less than 3 hours at PONY 130 (GRAND SPORT-UPPER DIVISION) and are like new. Please let me know if you or any of your racing friends might be interested in this. I'd like to sell all as a package. I can send pictures etc. Bill, aka ZRWON

Last edited by ZRWON; 01-23-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fs personal safety stuff open road racing