Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Instructor/Crew Chief Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 09:23 AM
wtknght1
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Instructor/Crew Chief Available

After 20+ years in the Army, I’ve decided to retire. So, for the next 4 months or so, I’ll be taking lots of leave and such and will be available to crew or instruct. I charge $300/day plus expenses (travel, hotel, etc).

If you really want to get “high speed,” I can bring my DL1 data acquisition device too. We can look at your information and dissect where you can pick up time. If you wish, I will also drive your car and we can compare the differences. It’s an extra $150 per day for the service, but well worth it.

For that price, you get a dedicated professional driver with 5 Southeast Division T1 National Titles, 40+ race wins, over 70,000 track miles (in over 20 different makes and models), 15 years instructing, 9 years racing, 7 SCCA runoffs, 40 different tracks, and 8 current or former track records.

If you’re racing, doing a Driver’s Education (DE), or just renting a race track, I’ll be available. For those doing schools or renting a track to help set up their car and/or learn, I will provide in-car instruction. I will also be happy to drive your car if you like to help get the proper handling. I teach not only the basics of driving, but also get into the advanced techniques of car control and racing. I’ve instructed for Car Guys, Chin/TracQuest, Track Time, and car clubs too numerous to mention.

You can contact me at home in Fayetteville, NC:
Wtknght1@aol.com
(h) 910.875.0334
(c) 678.378.3259
www.tracktapes.com
Current sponsors: Hoosier, Carbotech, Phoenix, Hardbar, Summit, Coolshirt, BK Racing
Old 01-28-2009, 09:48 AM
gonzalezfj
Melting Slicks

This is a killer deal and you will be very hard pressed to find a better instructor than Chris.

Frank Gonzalez
Old 01-28-2009, 10:25 AM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In II Veteran

Old 01-28-2009, 11:06 AM
trumper Z06
Melting Slicks

CONGRATS, Chris !!!

Chris offers exceptional instruction talent and has years of experience with setting up and wheeling Corvettes.

Thanks for the twenty years of service.

Cya @ the track,

Trumper
Old 01-28-2009, 11:37 AM
CP Thunder
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Welcome to the 'veterans club'!!!

USAF Retired
Old 01-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Lancer033
Le Mans Master