Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Pro Driver and Instructor list for Track Attack 2009, big names!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Katech_Zach
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 966 Likes on 528 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (track prepared) 2019

Default The Official Pro Driver and Instructor list for Track Attack 2009, big names!

I'm pleased to announce that we have confirmed the professional drivers who will be attending Track Attack this year. If you were there last year, you know Andy Pilgrim was a great asset to the event. He spent the entire weekend in participants cars teaching them the lines as well as added valuable safety information and instruction during the class. It was a no-brainer that we needed him back this year. We have also brought on Johnny O'Connell from the Corvette race team. He wanted to come last year but a scheduling conflict prevented him from attending. His enthusiasm and great sense of humor will be an added treat for the event. Jaber Al-Khalifa has also expressed interest in attending again this year, but has not confirmed yet. Last year he was in the States so it was an easy trip. This year he is back in Bahrain so it will be quite a trek for him. I'll post as I get more information.

Pro drivers:
Andy Pilgrim
Johnny O'Connell
Jaber Al-Khalifa - TBD
a fourth possibility - TBA

Instructors:
Mike Newlander
Don Esbjornson (Saturday only)
Frank Gonzalez
Dean Conti
Adam Boca
Steve Landstra
Jim Painter

Limited space is still available if you are interested in registering.

(e) zach@katechengines.com

Last edited by Katech_Zach; 02-17-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official Pro Driver and Instructor list for Track Attack 2009, big names!