Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cool new products from Hardbar/Joes

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 03:32 PM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Cool new products from Hardbar/Joes

Ok, this is really cool. We are always debating the need for nitrogen in the tires on this forum. It is not nitrogen that is the issue, it is the moisture content that matters. Now, one professional tool does it all! Check tire temps with the JOES adjustable probe and check track temps with the built in laser guided IR sensor. Use the tire adapter and humidity function to check your tires for excessive moisture. Record the outside temperature, relative humidity percent, dew point and wet bulb for optimal engine tuning. Weather has an effect on your set ups and the JOES system gives you information you need to store in your chassis set up book allowing you to repeat those winning set ups. One professional tool records your most important data and the USB cable and software are included for quick downloading to your computer.

Another cool thing is a digital tire pressure guage. The large easy to read display converts to PSI, BAR, KG and KPA with a touch of a button. The low battery indicator gives you plenty of time to install replacement batteries. The JOES unit is a high quality gauge that is designed for racers. The JOES digital tire pressure gauge performs with the accuracy needed for high end race teams. Available in 0-25 psi (32425) and 0-60 psi for only $49.95

This is only $20, it is a Digital tread depth guage. Why pay crazy prices from our competition when the JOES Tread Depth Gauge gets the job done quickly and accurately at a fraction of the price. The JOES design is efficient, saving you the costs of elaborate designs that cost 10 times as much! Use the right tool and save! It is perfect for tires like Hoosiers and can really save you a ton of money by making sure you are wearing your tires evenly across the face, and adjusting camber to suit.

We have a bunch of new things as well, please check out our New products section at:
http://hardbarusa.com/hardbar/index.php?cPath=32

Last edited by ghoffman; 02-20-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

Nice....
Old 02-20-2009, 11:45 PM
pologreen1
Team Owner

Received 260 Likes on 239 Posts

cool
Old 02-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by ghoffman
Ok, this is really cool. We are always debating the need for nitrogen in the tires on this forum. It is not nitrogen that is the issue, it is the moisture content that matters. Now, one professional tool does it all! Check tire temps with the JOES adjustable probe and check track temps with the built in laser guided IR sensor. Use the tire adapter and humidity function to check your tires for excessive moisture. Record the outside temperature, relative humidity percent, dew point and wet bulb for optimal engine tuning. Weather has an effect on your set ups and the JOES system gives you information you need to store in your chassis set up book allowing you to repeat those winning set ups. One professional tool records your most important data and the USB cable and software are included for quick downloading to your computer.

Another cool thing is a digital tire pressure guage. The large easy to read display converts to PSI, BAR, KG and KPA with a touch of a button. The low battery indicator gives you plenty of time to install replacement batteries. The JOES unit is a high quality gauge that is designed for racers. The JOES digital tire pressure gauge performs with the accuracy needed for high end race teams. Available in 0-25 psi (32425) and 0-60 psi for only $49.95

This is only $20, it is a Digital tread depth guage. Why pay crazy prices from our competition when the JOES Tread Depth Gauge gets the job done quickly and accurately at a fraction of the price. The JOES design is efficient, saving you the costs of elaborate designs that cost 10 times as much! Use the right tool and save! It is perfect for tires like Hoosiers and can really save you a ton of money by making sure you are wearing your tires evenly across the face, and adjusting camber to suit.

We have a bunch of new things as well, please check out our New products section at:
http://hardbarusa.com/hardbar/index.php?cPath=32
Gary

Am I understanding this right ???? ....... That bottom tool can tell you how much rubber you have left on a Hoosier, like before you can see the cord???????????????????????

DH
Old 02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In II Veteran

Exactly. Do it after each run and keep a log and you will see if your camber and toe settings are correct. Super cheap, but super effective setup tool, used correctly.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Exactly. Do it after each run and keep a log and you will see if your camber and toe settings are correct. Super cheap, but super effective setup tool, used correctly.
I don't understand how it works?? It doesn't penetrate the rubber down to the cord does it??

Anyways if it works, I will buy it. Throw one in the box with the rotor if you haven't sent it yet and I test it out at the track in a couple of weeks.

DH
Old 02-22-2009, 08:22 AM
ghoffman
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In II Veteran

All tires have depth indicators. On a Hoosier you will see small craters or dimples at several locations across the face of the tire. Basically this little tool just goes and measures the depth of the craters. I mean you could do the same thing with a dial caliper but their size makes that harder to do than with this little tool. I have some of the little tools incoming, so I will send it out with your rotor.

Last edited by ghoffman; 02-22-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

All tires have depth indicators. On a Hoosier you will see small craters or dimples at several locations across the face of the tire. Basically this little tool just goes and measures the depth of the craters. I mean you could do the same thing with a dial caliper but their size makes that harder to do than with this little tool. I have some of the little tools incoming, so I will send it out with your rotor.
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

I saw some little holes ....... I thought those were there to divert the water when its raining

I have the normal mechanical guage but it is hard to read .... this looks much better ..... so yes throw one in, I will buy it and give a report back.

Thanks for telling me about the holes ..... I really didn't know :o

DH

Get notified of new replies

To Cool new products from Hardbar/Joes

Quick Reply: Cool new products from Hardbar/Joes