Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jiggle Syphon...Get One!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Jiggle Syphon...Get One!

If you're like me, you blow through a lot of fuel at the track. If you use 5 gallon fuel containers to re-fuel your car, you need the Jiggle Syphon.

I've seen guys at the track use them for a while so I bought one a few weeks ago. It's a clear plastic tube with a small copper self-priming 'pump' on one end. I put the fuel container on the roof on a towel, put the one end of the jiggle syphon hose into the car fuel filler spout and the copper 'pump' end of the Jiggle Syphon hose into the fuel container. With a few rapid up-and-down motions the fuel is being transferred. It transfers fuel from the container in a fraction of the time and no more standing around holding the fuel can.

I got mine at Harbor Freight (of all places) for about $5.00. It's a great product!

Mine looks a little different than this but you get the idea.

Last edited by Wayne O; 05-02-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
argonaut
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Thanks, I was wondering where to get one of these. I used a friend's last year and thought it great. I looked on Summit's site, Pegasus Racing and a few others and couldn't find it.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 PM
psd_bullitt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ordering one now!!!
See this link:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=47334

Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Jiggle Syphon...Get One!

Quick Reply: Jiggle Syphon...Get One!