Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from a New Southeast Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
0Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from a New Southeast Sponsor

I just wanted to take a quick minute to introduce us as a new sponsor here on Corvette Forum. We're new as a sponsor, but not as a shop. We started SPEEDSOUTH about 7 and a half years ago and we're located in Birmingham, Alabama. Our primary focus is Late Model C5 and C6 Corvettes and of course anything else with a LS based engine.

We're a dealer or distributor for many of the top name brands out there including, AFR, Pfadt, Kenne Bell, ProCharger, Magnacharger, American Racing Headers, Breathless, McLeod and many more. Our ASE Certified and GM Certified Technicians offer installation services and custom dyno tuning on any of the products we sell in our new 12500 square foot facility.

We're excited to be a sponsor on Corvette Forum and we look forward to helping anyone here that needs anything LS.

Here are a few pics of the service area and dyno cell. The dyno is a Mustang brand 1100SE
Attached Images     
Old 03-26-2009, 05:46 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
I just wanted to take a quick minute to introduce us as a new sponsor here on Corvette Forum. We're new as a sponsor, but not as a shop. We started SPEEDSOUTH about 7 and a half years ago and we're located in Birmingham, Alabama. Our primary focus is Late Model C5 and C6 Corvettes and of course anything else with a LS based engine.

We're a dealer or distributor for many of the top name brands out there including, AFR, Pfadt, Kenne Bell, ProCharger, Magnacharger, American Racing Headers, Breathless, McLeod and many more. Our ASE Certified and GM Certified Technicians offer installation services and custom dyno tuning on any of the products we sell in our new 12500 square foot facility.

We're excited to be a sponsor on Corvette Forum and we look forward to helping anyone here that needs anything LS.

Here are a few pics of the service area and dyno cell. The dyno is a Mustang brand 1100SE

We have met at Barber - glad to see you as a sponsor!
Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM
0Tony Mamo @ AFR
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default SpeedSouth....

Guys,

I need to throw in my two cents here as well.

Robert and the gang at Speed South are a great bunch. Honest and passionate about what they do and I place a high emphasis on both of those qualities.

I have worked with them on numerous projects in the last few years and these guys have been a pleasure to work with. In fact a recent project I have been more personally involved with (ported 205 heads, induction, etc.) should be hitting the dyno soon and we are all looking foward to the results.

If you’re local I would highly recommend giving these guys a call....

If you want a good feel for how they run their business check out their dyno cell....you can eat off the floor and it looks like a hospital room!....LOL

Cheers,
Tony
Old 03-26-2009, 07:07 PM
jordan@pfadtracing
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08-'09
Autocross & Roadrace Forum Sponsor
Default SpeedSouth!

Originally Posted by Tony Mamo @ AFR
Guys,

I need to throw in my two cents here as well.

Robert and the gang at Speed South are a great bunch. Honest and passionate about what they do and I place a high emphasis on both of those qualities.

I have worked with them on numerous projects in the last few years and these guys have been a pleasure to work with. In fact a recent project I have been more personally involved with (ported 205 heads, induction, etc.) should be hitting the dyno soon and we are all looking foward to the results.

If you’re local I would highly recommend giving these guys a call....

If you want a good feel for how they run their business check out their dyno cell....you can eat off the floor and it looks like a hospital room!....LOL

Cheers,
Tony

I couldn't have said it better!!! SpeedSouth has installed all of our products and they do a great job! They have a lot of suspension set-up experience and they're honest, it's hard to find good shops like this anymore! They are a great bunch!

Welcome and thanks for supporting our products so well!!!!

Last edited by jordan@pfadtracing; 03-26-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:36 AM
trumper Z06
Melting Slicks

GLAD YOU'RE HERE, Robert !!!

Speed South is an outstanding vendor to the Corvette community !!! Good group of talented guys and very friendly to work with.

Cya @ the track,

Trumper
Old 03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Welcome to the machine!!! Good to see you guys here on the forum. Robert and I have done some business in the past and look foward to doing more in the future

Talk to you guys soon
Randy
BTW Thanks for the Gift to the Olive Garden it was great
Old 03-27-2009, 07:01 PM
0Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
Former Vendor

Default Speedsouth

Originally Posted by Randy@DRM
BTW Thanks for the Gift to the Olive Garden it was great
LOL, just to clarify I wasn't bribing Randy to post on here with a gift card.

I'm a firm believer of compensating people for their time and Randy did a favor for me awhile back so I threw a card in the mail to him.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Robert is a true class act. Most people have a very hard time asking for help, then to get a phone call back once they get it figured out is a 1 out 100 type of a person. Then to send a gift card, priceless. That was 7 monthes ago or so, the wife and I don't both get into the city together often. But about a week ago, yummy!!! Salmon and pasta does life get much better?

We get tech calls all the time, never hear back from the people again about the problem. It's important to us what the problem was and if our help fixed it or not.

Thanks again for everything and have a good weekend!!!

Randy

Get notified of new replies

To Hello from a New Southeast Sponsor

Quick Reply: Hello from a New Southeast Sponsor