Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Dog Speed Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Todd Z
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Dog Speed Shop!

Born out of the success of Blackdog Racing, we are proud to introduce the Blackdog Speed Shop. From showroom stock T1 C5’s to Speed GT C6’s, now, you can buy the same, race proven, technology used on our competition cars. From engine, suspensions, and transmissions, to turn key race cars, the Blackdog Speed Shop can meet the needs of even the most demanding enthusiast. In fact, our WC series parts are the EXACT SAME parts used on the race car. These aren’t the ‘race inspired’ or ‘competition quality’ parts sold by others. These are the same parts we depend on, race after race.

7 years, 10 highly competitive races per year, hundreds of practice laps, countless test days, and seemingly endless hours of shop R&D...the crew at Blackdog has earned their stripes.

But, the Blackdog Speed Shop goes beyond C5 and C6 race cars and parts. Whether you need a built LS motor for your street rod, a monster big block for your door slammer, or a complete, turn key, hot rod or track car, the Blackdog Speed Shop can help. In addition to our Blackdog branded parts, we are also dealers for American Racing Headers, Air RideTechnologies, Brembo, Dynacorn, Motec, Dymag, Tilton, BBS, Forgeline, OZ and many others.

You see, at the Blackdog Speed Shop, we are more than just racers. Our passion for racing stems from our pure love of automobiles. We are car guys. So, if you want to turn faster laps at the track, need more power for the quarter mile, want to cruise the boulevard in style, or if you just have a serious love for cool cars, then Blackdog is for you.

I have had work done on my car by Black Dog and have been 110% satisfied, So much so that I am now helping them with the Corvette Forum.

You can check out the website at www.blackdogspeedshop.com and the race site at www.blakdogracing.net.

A catalog is in the works and alot of other great stuff very soon.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Zip Corvettes
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 329 Likes on 191 Posts

Todd,
Tell Ray you guys looked great at Sebring. The roof is awesome, I just saw if for the first time.
Thanks
Justin
Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Todd Z
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He had a great run. Had to start from the back because of a motor change and finished fourth.

Get notified of new replies

To Black Dog Speed Shop!

Quick Reply: Black Dog Speed Shop!