Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Strippers at a HPDE ?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strippers at a HPDE ?!

Only if you bring them. Even when I have a couple of dollars----chicks still avoid me like the plague.

Stipper to Lehman....."Listen buddy--a lap dance is $20 for your friend, but you it's gonna cost $50"

Hey guys and gals....it is I, the always prim and proper Lehman here.

Just wanting to tell folks in South Florida about a new HPDE club that I just signed up to run with at Homestead Motorsports Park on May 9th.

The guys behind this club are long time South Florida autocrossers and Motorsports lovers.

They are my friends. (maybe they should be pickier about who they hang out with ?)

Great people...........

Go and have fun..............see you there........

These guys let me use the mic at our autox events...imagine what my friends will let me do out there....(just don't tell my wife)

ERME (Equipe Rapide Motorsports Experience) Presents the most innovative high performance road course experience ever offered in the Southeast!

We accommodate all of your "Obsessed with Speed Needs"

Novice?
We have the best instructors in all of South Florida!

Intermediate HPDE Driver?
All the track time you desire, without sharing the track with novice drivers!

Advanced or Competition Race Car Drivers?
Test & Tune, Practice, "Shake Down" your race car for the next "Big Race", or just "Seat Time". You get UNRESTRICTED PASSING, ANYWHERE ON TRACK, (only a simple point by is required).

"ERME" means Equipe Rapide Motorsports Experience. If you have always wanted to know what your car could do if you were on a race track, or how fast you could take that on ramp, but you know the streets and highways are not the place! Now ERME gives you and your car an easy, safe, and affordable way to get on the track! No speed limits, no pedestrians, but best of all, no tickets. ERME allows you to learn how to handle your car at the limit in a non-competitive setting. You set your own goals and go as fast as you feel comfortable going. You can progress as far as you want.

Registration is NOW OPEN for the May 9th 2009 Event at Homestead-Miami Speedway on the Road Course.

Just go to www.erme.us and follow the link on "Event Registration"
Old 04-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 372 Likes on 308 Posts

Pix?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:32 PM
LS3FORME
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Autox gone wild, Namhel, Mitch Taylor here silver lotus elise from the old elisetalk site. Mr. lehman ( HB), I have sold my lotus and gone to the dark side and purchased a c6 vette. Now I know your a cone chaser but what is up with the er crew getting in the HPDE world. Do you guys need instructors ,whos runnin the group. I am instructing at PCA/Pboc for the homestead event on april 25-26. I like the er crew this is good stuff. You a funny guy. I will tell people I know , ER is using Drivers Registration ?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:46 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

Hey Mitch-----

ERME.us

If no strippers show up----then it's up to me to take off my shirt and show off my nipples

Last edited by LehmanZ06; 04-13-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:16 PM
urslooow
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I may be interested. are they limiting the #s in ea run grp? time per session and # sessions?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:19 PM
LehmanZ06
Pro

Originally Posted by urslooow
I may be interested. are they limiting the #s in ea run grp? time per session and # sessions?
Not sure Steve. You can go to their website, and get in touch with Brad Klein.

PS.....saw you post awhile ago about you getting a Viper ACR....that's one bad beast....I would love to see that baby run !

David
Old 04-14-2009, 07:34 PM
urslooow
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

The way I have it setup, z06 is dialed in much better than viper. the 3.07 viper diff really slows it down coming out of the turns, though it does have a better top end torque. Sooooo.....I guess I have to add headers, exhaust computer, and a 3.55 rear end!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:11 PM
0MrPickles
Former Vendor

Hey Lehman,

Ya coming out to play in Wendover? SSM needs more corvettes than just me! ...well and Densmore

Get notified of new replies

To Strippers at a HPDE ?!

Quick Reply: Strippers at a HPDE ?!