Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nasa road america artil 25 & 26

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
GAS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nasa road america artil 25 & 26

Hey gang, I just checked the entry list for NASA Road America and it sure looks like there will be lots of clear track time. It appears the turnout is a little light and we could sure use some more vettes!! There may even be a newbie trying to get his comp license in an X T-1 car gone ST2 so yall could come by and lend some moral support. COME OUT AND PLAY!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
BuckeyeZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 48 Likes on 31 Posts

Look me up an say hi. I will be in the ST2 group.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:11 AM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have heard you have been playing a bit!!! Damn good to see you back on the path!!! Good luck out there and have some fun. See you later this summer....

Randy
Old 04-16-2009, 08:11 AM
L98Terror
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

Originally Posted by GAS
Hey gang, I just checked the entry list for NASA Road America and it sure looks like there will be lots of clear track time. It appears the turnout is a little light and we could sure use some more vettes!! There may even be a newbie trying to get his comp license in an X T-1 car gone ST2 so yall could come by and lend some moral support. COME OUT AND PLAY!!!

Wish I could come and play but between the baby coming and David being there I better stay home.

Good luck Geff you're going to love it.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeZ06
Look me up an say hi. I will be in the ST2 group.
Take it easy on Geff, will ya
Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 372 Likes on 308 Posts

I'm signed up for HPDE 3 so I'll see you there!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

My car's still in pieces so I can't come out and play yet. I guess another RA goes by with me missing it.

Congrats on the new car, BTW!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:40 PM
BuckeyeZ06
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by L98Terror
Wish I could come and play but between the baby coming and David being there I better stay home.
I hope the baby has much more influence on that decision than I do!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:43 PM
BuckeyeZ06
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by GAS
There may even be a newbie trying to get his comp license in an X T-1 car gone ST2 so yall could come by and lend some moral support. COME OUT AND PLAY!!!
Is that Geffrey Sawtell?

If so, please tell him to look me up as well. Since we are all family here on CF, I'd be more than willing to offer some guidance to him, that's assuming he'd want it.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:47 PM
RAFTRACER
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is that Geffrey Sawtell?

If so, please tell him to look me up as well. Since we are all family here on CF, I'd be more than willing to offer some guidance to him, that's assuming he'd want it.

Geoff is from there, he may not need it..........I am sure he will take your advice though.

Last edited by RAFTRACER; 04-16-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:56 PM
wallyman424
Melting Slicks

Geoff has the power of the gerbil to get him around the track. It's why he's so fast.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:01 PM
GAS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Danny & David. Geff may be from there....the land of cheese, beer, & brats.....but I will guaranty he is always looking for advice and/or tips. Being a newb to this racin stuff I will take all the help I can get. Thanks for the generous offer David. I will be sure to look you up. After a great day on the track you will have to come over to the camper and let my pit crew...Little Debbie....whip you up one of her infamous Southern Comfort Old Fashion Sweets. Now we got to figure a way to get Craig behind the wheel of this thing Danny so we can add to the Raft Posse!! Now if someone could just tell me how to fix the title on the original post I will be very happy.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:28 PM
RAFTRACER
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations on the new 'blue' car buddy......Is the black car getting stripped of some of its pieces ???

Craig called telling me you were interested in that car and I told him he should go buy it from under you, he was closer in proximity to the car Fortuneatly Craig is a great guy......he does need a Corvette for sure......He's not getting any younger and he owes it to himself after driving all of those momentum cars. It will open a new world to him

Wish I could join you guys up there for the event, but James and I are about to partially disassemble our cars for another round of go-fast mods........

Look forward to getting the gang back together again sometime soon
Old 04-16-2009, 11:35 PM
L98Terror
Race Director

W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

I hope the baby has much more influence on that decision than I do!

It does, my wife is due the 14th of May so I figure I should stay around for a few weeks, although the last place I want to be is in the delivery room again. I have a feeling that's excactly where I will be.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:43 PM
96CollectorSport
Melting Slicks

Location: If you don't weigh in you don't wrestle Road America
Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by wallyman424
Geoff has the power of the gerbil to get him around the track. It's why he's so fast.
We thought about naming the team Gerbil Racing but it just sounded too weird. We went with Late Nite Motorsports, I'm looking forward to another car in the stable to get up to speed. This NASA / SCCA stuff is enough to give a guy a migrane though.

Well I hope to see you guys at the track I know that Geff and Bobby's (Silver CTS-V with some new tricks up it's sleeve) cars will be there.

If some of you guys could just bring some warm weather with you, we could use a nice weekend for racing.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:27 PM
BuckeyeZ06
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by L98Terror
It does, my wife is due the 14th of May so I figure I should stay around for a few weeks, although the last place I want to be is in the delivery room again. I have a feeling that's excactly where I will be.
Ken, of all the neat things I have done in my life (and racing is only a small part of it), being a daddy to my little girl (now 17) is by far the best!

Good for you.

Last edited by BuckeyeZ06; 04-17-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Nasa road america artil 25 & 26

Quick Reply: Nasa road america artil 25 & 26