Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grattan May 1st - HPDE with Experience Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 11:19 AM
NoOne
Team Owner

Received 503 Likes on 247 Posts

Default Grattan May 1st - HPDE with Experience Performance

Hello everyone,

We will be holding our first event of the year on May 1st at Grattan Raceway.

Sorry for the late notice but we've been busy getting everything setup.

My wife and I have put these events on for six years now. This year we decided to make it official and opened up Experience Performance Inc.

Our website is not yet complete but the general layout is done at www.experienceperformance.net.

We provide a safe fun day for the novice to advanced driver. Our motto is "Excitement at any speed" and especially when dealing with new drivers we push home the fact that you don't need to drive 10/10's your first time out to really enjoy yourself.

We run 45 cars total, 15 on track at a time. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced groups.

We have 6 instructors available for the novice driver.

We provide a catered lunch which is a big departure from the regular track food. Everything is home made the morning of the event and from one of the premier caterers in South East Michigan.

You get 8 20 minute run sessions and the total cost for the day is $175.

If your interested you can email me at eric@experienceperformance.net

We will also be announcing shortly a few driving schools for later on in the summer. These will be much smaller groups but will provide 1 on 1 training for each individual along with breakfast, lunch, and a 2 hour classroom session.

Thank you for everyones past participation and we look forward to seeing you this summer.

Quick Reply: Grattan May 1st - HPDE with Experience Performance