Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BSCC auto @ Devens Sunday May 31st.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:31 PM
BrianCunningham
Team Owner

Received 239 Likes on 167 Posts

Default BSCC auto @ Devens Sunday May 31st.

See ya there!
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:23 am
Subject: Sunday's Autocross

Hi Everyone,
Looks like excellent weather for our autocross on Sunday. Some of us will be meeting at 7:00 AM at K-Mart in Milford to head to the track. I have to be at Devens at 7:00 AM to cover the gate, so I won't see you until you get to Devens. Dennis Collins from the Eastern Mass Corvette Club will lead up anyone who is meeting at K-Mart. Right now, we have 4 members from Bay State who will be heading up to Devens. Since it is OUR event and helps insure OUR club's financial stability, I am hoping that some more Bay State members show up to support the event. All 60 driver spots have been filled, so you can't drive, but you should come up to see some great autocrossing, take a ride with a fellow Corvette owner, and earn a real appreciation of the Corvette that you own. If you want to show up a little later in the day to watch the racing, let me know, and I can send you directions.

See you Sunday

Andy

Quick Reply: BSCC auto @ Devens Sunday May 31st.