Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCCC Autox in Kansas City this Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Z07coupe
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NCCC Autox in Kansas City this Weekend

The Mid America Corvette Club (NCCC) will hold 9 autox events over this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) at the GM Fairfax plant parking lot. Weatherman says no rain. If interested, respond here or PM me. You can enter from one to all nine. If not modified, all you need is a helmet.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Z07coupe
Racer

bump
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM
NASCAR314
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm heading your way! Looking forward to a nice weekend for a change. I've had some bad luck with rain so far this year

See you there!
Old 06-04-2009, 08:52 AM
Z07coupe
Racer

Default Weather Forecast

Weather forecast:
Highs in the mid to upper 80s
Lows in the low 70s
Slight chance of of a thunderstorm early Saturday.

When are you planning on arriving at the hotel? We will have a bit of a hospitality room there. We are expecting a large turnout. We have many who registered early. Bring a hat, chair and sun block.
Too bad you can't let all your points accumulate. Don't you compete in 2 or 3 regions?

Last edited by Z07coupe; 06-04-2009 at 08:58 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 06-04-2009, 10:28 PM
NASCAR314
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Z07coupe
When are you planning on arriving at the hotel? We will have a bit of a hospitality room there. We are expecting a large turnout. We have many who registered early. Bring a hat, chair and sun block.
Too bad you can't let all your points accumulate. Don't you compete in 2 or 3 regions?
I plan to arrive around 5:00-6:00 PM (fri) register, tech., then head to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the NASCAR Nationwide race in Nashville (and drink beer )

I run in 5 Regions, and yes, points do accumulate, but only for "National" points. Regional and National are two differnent points titles.

But really I just love travelling, meeting people with the same interest, and having FUN in general.

Get notified of new replies

To NCCC Autox in Kansas City this Weekend

Quick Reply: NCCC Autox in Kansas City this Weekend