Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keeping up with technology!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Aaron Pfadt
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08
Autocross & Roadrace Forum Sponsor
Default Keeping up with technology!?!

I made the leap a few days ago and opened a Pfadt Race Engineering Twitter account

I have to admit that I was pretty skeptical at first, but it turns out that it is pretty cool. I thought it was only for following the daily Hollywood gossip (it might be nice to know what Megan Fox is up to today ), but little did I know there are some useful things out there that people 'tweet' about.

Anyhow, you can now follow all of the cool stuff that we are working on on a daily basis with our Twitters (is that the right word?). Our staff here is always test fitting, testing, getting cool bits off of a machine or even just talking to people about cool projects. We will now be posting that cool stuff, photos and thoughts on our Twitter account. It will help you stay on top of new things that we are working on and the general daily things that we do here at our company.

We'll certainly be updating from the track at races (we're running Miller Outer Loop this weekend) so sign up and keep up to date on all of our activities.

Try it out, I think you'll be as surprised as I was.

http://twitter.com/PfadtRacing

-Aaron

Quick Reply: Keeping up with technology!?!