Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NJMP EVENT - Thunderbolt 10/19 (TT4CARS)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need your support!!! NJMP EVENT - Thunderbolt 10/19 (TT4CARS)

Hey everyone, just got the following e-mail from the TT4Cars organization about their NJMP events. It looks like the economy is taking it's toll. This is a REALLY great group, and for the price more track time than anything short of an open track day. I hate to see these guys loose out, or worse have to close shop. You will never get such uninterrupted track time from any other group.

They basically run 3 run groups and everyone gets a full 20 minute session every single hour throughout the day. The last time I ran with them, I think we got 9 sessions in just one day!!! That is more than 2 PDA days rolled into a single track day. Some days they only run 2groups (think about that)!.

If you are thinking about a last event of the year and want to try something different, and want value and track time, come to NJMP and run the Thunderbolt course which hosts Grand-Am, Mazda Series, World Challenge, Ferrari Challenge, Historics and more.

Let's keep the small guys going, so we aren't stuck running with groups like we did at Monticello with 170 cars.

Dear Track Time 4 Cars Member,

As many of you may know, we had to cancel 9/28 @ thunderbolt due to lack of interest. Unfortunately this trend has followed to the next event, 10/19 is in jeopardy due to the same lack of interest. We decided that we would give it another chance and are offering the date to the public for $225.

We need everybody who is interested to login to their account and register for the date. We have until the end of this week to drum up the numbers otherwise it looks like the season may be over for us.

Last edited by 95jersey; 09-23-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:04 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, just got another e-mail that this event was also cancelled, so please disregard the post completely. I hope next season (and the economy) improves.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Zenak
Terminal Vette Addict
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 12 Posts

great group! 7-8 runs per day! they run like amachine!

If the end of the day people have left they give double length sessions.

I have nothing but kudos for TT4C.

I cant make week days though :-(
Old 09-23-2009, 09:26 PM
RUN4CVR
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 29 Posts

They are a good group...I was actually going to sign up for the date until I got the second email. Oh well.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Racer2B
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good group. Unfortunately the market is saturated and there are just too many track day clubs and too many events! We need more guys going on track to support all these events. The big clubs are doing ok, attendance is down, but still running...although many are hurting.

I have a feeling the market will weed out the weak, and the clubs that can survive, will.

2010 should be interested...see who survives through the winter.

Get notified of new replies

To NJMP EVENT - Thunderbolt 10/19 (TT4CARS)

Quick Reply: NJMP EVENT - Thunderbolt 10/19 (TT4CARS)