Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brake ducts? Inside grill??

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Brake ducts? Inside grill??

I'm looking for the tread that the forum member put front brake ducts on each side, behind the grill??????? I've done a search and can't find it. Anyone remember??? JD
Old 09-27-2009, 04:57 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 835 Likes on 595 Posts

Originally Posted by JDIllon
I'm looking for the tread that the forum member put front brake ducts on each side, behind the grill??????? I've done a search and can't find it. Anyone remember??? JD
Hey JD - I think this is what you're lookin' for!!:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...evel-pics.html

BTW, PCA is running an event here at Daytona Oct 9-11. I'd like to see another DSOM here!!!

Butt.....with your Katech beast you might need that brake cooling mod. I bet you'd be doing almost 200 across the s/f line and into the braking zone for T1 into the infield. 200 down to about 60 for the turn - that'll generate some heat!!!

Bob
Old 09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Thanks Bob, I should have just called you first!!!!!!! Sorry I will be at Sebring that weekend with Chin. Have a great time and be safe, will talk to you after the Oct. weekend. Thanks again, JD

Get notified of new replies

To Brake ducts? Inside grill??

Quick Reply: Brake ducts? Inside grill??