Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TRACK FEVER - GRAND SPORT SPEEDWAY OCT 25th

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 AM
CWHPARTS
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts
Default TRACK FEVER - GRAND SPORT SPEEDWAY OCT 25th

Needing to quell your track fever? San Jacinto Corvette Club is hosting an open track day Oct 25 at Grand Sport Speedway. This is an excellent track surface with a challenging course and as usual we will have cars running by experience level. Want to drive but hesitant, don't be. We will have instructors and initial begginer sessions will be in a "lead follow" format. The attached flyer should answer any questions, but never hesitate to ask by a post or e-mail. Here are a couple of pictures of me and ole Back 40 at Hallett overtaking some Mustangs (they don't like being passed)
Mike K
Attached Images   
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Driver's Ed -Oct 25.doc (28.5 KB, 65 views)
Old 10-05-2009, 11:20 AM
97coupechuck
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I downloaded the application and it says you guys are going to set up that huge display sign and time our last session? THAT"S cool! I've never seen anyone do that for a HPDE. You guys run the best HPDE anywhere and now your timing as well, I'll be there. That is a great track. chuck
Old 10-15-2009, 02:02 PM
97coupechuck
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To TRACK FEVER - GRAND SPORT SPEEDWAY OCT 25th

Quick Reply: TRACK FEVER - GRAND SPORT SPEEDWAY OCT 25th