Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vintage 1964 Corvette Real Deal w/ history and log books

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 10:12 PM
offshore241
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Vintage 1964 Corvette Real Deal w/ history and log books

1964 Vintage 64 Vette, ownership history back to 1964. Won many races. A very well maintaned fast car. Brand new motor with a spare, fresh trans and rear, big brakes, trick suspension, new fuel cell, much more. Log books back to the 70s and it has a current SCCA tech inspection with current log book. This a podium placing car and a BLAST to drive. Very easy to work on. Maintained by professionals. Many spares.

Pro built motor with dyno sheet, tons of current receipts from this past year. Tex Racing transmission, Tilton clutch and assy, much more

Having problems posting pics here. Email me at offshore241@aol.com or call me 561 632 9706

Asking only 49k Cash talks, clear title is in hand and in my name. Great investment, have fun while you still can, and buy a Vintage vette. Draws crowds where ever it goes. Best priced Mid year Vintage race car with real history in the country !! This is a winning car.

Truly hurts to put it up. If it has to go, maybe a fellow form member can enjoy it as I and others have. Health issues force the sale.

Please, serious inquires only. This car is ready to race today, or just change the tires and drive it on the street if you want !

49k OBO. Cash talks

Last edited by offshore241; 10-31-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: S
Old 11-01-2009, 01:49 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Pics, or a link to pics will help u a lot.

Bump for u.

Quick Reply: Vintage 1964 Corvette Real Deal w/ history and log books