Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

25 Hours at Thunderhill

Old 11-16-2009, 02:59 AM
Joy of 6
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 25 Hours at Thunderhill

Wondering if some of you who came last year will be there this year. I noticed a GTM entered, is that the same one from last year? The have promised that there will not be any fog this year
Old 11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
0michael@mbsbrakes
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joy of 6
Wondering if some of you who came last year will be there this year. I noticed a GTM entered, is that the same one from last year? The have promised that there will not be any fog this year
I'll be up there again The fog was pretty bad! Maybe it will rain this year. I'm pretty sure it is the same GTM. They run that car pretty regularly around here.

-Michael
Old 11-16-2009, 05:54 PM
mikahb
Vetteless
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

The GTM is the same car from last year with some added modifications. Unfortunately, I will not be driving for Prototype Development Group this year as I've started my own company and that is demanding 110% of my resources.

Hope the fog stays away and I'm sure it will be another great race. I hope to be back in 2010. Good luck to those of you running, it's truly an experience!!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:49 PM
acmikee
Cruising

mikah sorry you can't make it this year.
check out my ls6 motor http://www.youtube.com/v/wqXSb1FuZxw&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1
the GTM has more power and development this year so it should do well in the race.........mike

Get notified of new replies

To 25 Hours at Thunderhill

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 25 Hours at Thunderhill