Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

** ECS will be stocking, and offering free shipping on DefNder Neck braces!**

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 06:57 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Default ** ECS will be stocking, and offering free shipping on DefNder Neck braces!**

I'm sure at this point we do not need to give the reasons why anyone racing their car should have a neck brace on, with that in mind we here at ECS wanted to make safety an easier subject for our customers.

I have been guilty of not wearing one though when not mandatory, since I felt the particular one that I had was very limiting in site, and would only save my spine after it caused me to crash in the first place! So a very expensive, well known brand brace, has been collecting dust for some time now.

I finally found a brace that I really felt offers a full range of motion, has the adjustability to let your head sit right in the car, and is REASONABLY PRICED! Properly mounts around the seat belts (2" or 3") and does not use straps around your person for it's support. It's also basically a one size fits all too, excluding very large, or small individuals.

I actually liked it enough that besides getting a new brace for myself, we have become a stocking dealer for the company. We will have the braces available at the track events we sponsor, or simply go to, shipped, or simply pick one up at the shop.

Being that we purchased a large quantity on our first order, and would like to move some of them along quickly, so we will be offering free shipping, along with an ECS T shirt with your purchase. Additional discounts can be had if purchased with other items like brake pads etc.

The braces are $549, and our order is expected to be arriving here right before the first of the year, where we can them ship them right out to you.

You can e-mail or call the shop @ 609-752-0321, or PM me directly.

Here is a link to the manufacturers web site www.DefNderNeckBrace.com for more detailed info

thanks, Doug

Quick Reply: ** ECS will be stocking, and offering free shipping on DefNder Neck braces!**