Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trackacardia HPDE

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:48 AM
bigwoolyg
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Trackacardia HPDE

Anyone ever have experience doing HPDE's with an outfit called Trackacardia? They any good?

I'm trying to arrange for my first HPDE and I'm considering a number of options. I'm trying to get on the track soon. They have an event in April at Monticello.

any recommendations?
Old 03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

[quote=bigwoolyg;1573315394]Anyone ever have experience doing HPDE's with an outfit called Trackacardia? They any good?

I'm trying to arrange for my first HPDE and I'm considering a number of options. I'm trying to get on the track soon. They have an event in April at Monticello.

any recommendations?[/quote

Seems to be a new group, running their first event. Maybe someone will chime in that knows the individuals. If this is your first HPDE, you should make sure this will be a smooth, well run and safe event with experienced instructors. Good luck.
http://www.mohud-scca.org/Discuss/ph...3dae01e3814758
Old 03-05-2010, 08:24 PM
monroepaul
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I signed up for this event. Its in my back yard and its on a
Saturday so I couldnt pass it up. I was a little skeptical because I never heard of this club so I called the phone # and spoke to John Schroeder. He spoke to me for a half an hour about the event. He told me that he ran with SCDA in Sept at MMC and sounded like he knew what he was talking about and he seemed like a good guy. Hopefully no rain on the 24th.

Get notified of new replies

To Trackacardia HPDE

Quick Reply: Trackacardia HPDE