Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THSCC did it again

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 06:32 PM
WNDOPDLR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default THSCC did it again

What a great outfit to run with. The weekend at VIR north was great. Good people, good track, great organization and schedule maintanence, and "a wonderful time was had by all." The whether was perfect and the track just right. One of the things I love about running with this club is the eclectic mix of cars that always show up. Everything from GT/NASCAR types to box stock door slammers of every description. There was even a beautifully restored, apparently stock 1967 XKE on track for every session. He ran on the correct 4" wide tires, so I can't imagine there was a whole lot of traction, but he did not baby it. Vettes were out in force with C4's, C5's and quite a few C6's. Everyone got to take theirs home just the way they brought it and it was a pretty event free weekend. Thanks THSCC. Looking forward to your next event.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Man I gotta get up there.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:45 PM
brkntrxn
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Glad you had a good time. I was working grid all weekend with my Torch Red C5Z parked next to pit out.

Which car were you running?

-Kevin
Old 04-06-2010, 05:41 PM
C5 XTC
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Vir

Just want to add my two cents. I have run with THSCC for several years and always look forward to their spring event at VIR. Great people, well run event. Good instructors in the car and in the classroom. It is nice to run against the eclectic group referred to.......the Jag was a very nice car and fun to see on the track. Linked up with some good corvette friends, Jerry and Wally, and enjoyed track time and dinner time. Looking forward to spring 2011 with THSCC Thanks for a great event.....try these guys if you haven't done so to date.
C5 XTC

Get notified of new replies

To THSCC did it again

Quick Reply: THSCC did it again