Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brey-Krause, Vetteworks, Crow setup HPDE

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 AM
EmilT
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold Brey-Krause, Vetteworks, Crow setup HPDE

Sold

Brey-Krause, Vetteworks, Crow setup for HPDE. I think my HPDE days are behind me. I have a budget setup for the track that was designed to keep me positioned in the car. To that end it was quite effective. It consisted of a Brey-Krause harness bar with C6-Z06 install hardware, a Vetteworks harness mount, and a Crow (2009 certified) Corvette harness. The Crow harness is snap-lok not cam-lok, and includes a sternum strap. It all worked quite well with the stock seat, and allowed for use of the factory three point belt to eliminate DIC messages and chimes. Also included are pre-cut sail panels. The Brey_Krause bar only includes hardware for mounting in a Z06, C6 coupe hardware would have to be obtained from Brey-Krause.

As sanctioning bodies are becoming more strict regarding seats, belts, mounts, etc., what I did was to go through tech inspection without the bar and harness in place. In other words, tech inspection was done with just the factory belt. After tech, I would install the bar (four bolts) with the shoulder harness already attached and pre-adjusted, snap in the lap belts, and thread the anti-sub belts up under the seat back. A few minutes is all it took.

I am asking $750 plus shipping for the complete setup, and will not consider separating items until the thread has run for a few weeks.

For best response, email z06wannabeeATyahoo.com, or PM me.

Items located Ill. Wis. border, can meet buyer on I-94 corridor Milwaukee, Chicago.

Last edited by EmilT; 04-14-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Sold

Quick Reply: Brey-Krause, Vetteworks, Crow setup HPDE